Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Day After

I woke up today with a headache. All those fresh squeezed screwdrivers, that Glenlivet, and wine may have been a bit excessive. Hey, that's how I roll. I feel like I had a one night stand and the current administration is laying in my bed next to me. 

"Uh, good morning..." 
"Hi..."
"You want some coffee or something?"
"Yeah..."
"Uh, what's your name again?"
"Dub'ya."
"Oh, yeah..."
"This is awkward, isn't it?"
"I'll make that coffee..."
"Maybe I should just leave?"
"What'evs."
"It was fun, thanks."
"Here's some cab money."
"Call me?"
"Nah, I don't think so."
"I'm gonna leave."
"That's a good idea."
"Where are my panties?"
"Oh, here they are..."

1 comment:

Kevin said...

a good time indeed. and, just for the record, i felt equally frothy this morning. but, all for good reason.

the winds of change are blowin' up a gale today. WINDS OF CHANGE, '08!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Folks who Follow this Blog