Tuesday, November 18, 2008

London Calling: Death and Glory Redux

Abbey door

While on my stroll around the Houses of Parliament, and Westminster Abbey, I donated to the Poppy Appeal, took a poppy, and an ‘In Remberance’ cross. I planted my cross the section of the abbey yard that was designated for American troops.

In Rememberance

I walked the yard, looking at the different plots that commemorated the services of the soldiers of the Allied powers, the various countries of the Commonwealth, the men and woman of field hospitals, MP’s, and even animals.

Awesome.

I found this. This is for you Professor. Cheers.

Death or Glory just another story.

2 comments:

There Is A Place We Can Go said...

Gonna march a long way, fight a long time.

Shadd Scott said...

That abbey looks so intricate and amazing!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Folks who Follow this Blog